$279 Alabama uncontested divorce for settlements with property & debt division, NO child custody
Alabama attorney Reggie Smith handles your case to the end by securing your final divorce judgment. This package is crafted to meet the needs of clients who need property & debt division with NO child custody.
I want you to know it is very possible to get your divorce turned in your favor very quickly. When both parties want a divorce, in most cases our office can have all documents delivered for signing on the same day.
After the documents have been signed before a Notary Public you will return them by United States Mail, UPS or FedEx. I will file your divorce with the Court electronically on the same day I recieve the documents back from you. The court will hold your documents for 30 days and your divorce will be signed by the Judge over your case soon after the 30 days have passed.
I look forward to speaking to you on the phone as I talk with all my clients on the phone for the personal attention to their divorce needs!
My divorce was so quick and easy
Denise - Andalusia, Alabama August 20, 2016
Fast, hassle free help with my divorce.
Tammy, October 5, 2017, Marshall County, Alabama
I am very thankful that I had Reggie Smith as my attorney
Lydia, Houston County, Alabama June 11, 2019
You will not be disappointed!!!!
Myia, Mobile, Alabama November 27, 2018
I didn’t have to appear in court for anything.
Leo - Huntsville, Alabama January 22, 2017
They were courteous, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable
Dawn - Tallapoosa County, Alabama 9-23-16
Thank you so much for being attentive in such a major life event
Shelby, Eutaw, Alabama August 21, 2019
Thank you again and have a blessed day
Nadine - Shelby County, Alabama -November 7, 2016
Your nickname should be “THE EASY BUTTON”
Jeff - Automobile Service Manager, Birmingham, Alabama - November 18, 2016
I am still in shock at how quick and painless the process was!
Tera- November 22, 2017, Houston County, Alabama
Our Alabama $279 package divorce clients receive:
- Licensed Alabama divorce attorney Reginald “Reggie” Smith from start to final judgment
- Necessary telephone calls with the Smith Law Firm for your satisfaction in document preparation
- An affordable flat fee/fixed rate for uncontested divorce with both parties in full agreement
- Complete attorney prepared settlement agreement valid in ALL Alabama Counties and Courts
- After completing the online questionnaire all divorce documents will be emailed to you for proof reading and corrections
- You can protect your privacy from hometown newspapers and let us file your divorce in another Alabama county
- Lifetime FREE initial consultation with The Smith Law Firm on any new legal matter after your divorce
- No hidden fees GUARANTEED!
5 easy steps to your Alabama divorce
Once both parties agree they want an uncontested divorce and they know how they want the child custody, debts and marriage to be divided
Contact The Smith Law Firm and request a client interview form to be emailed.
Complete and return interview form.
We call you to go over your information and you pay the fee deposit.
Papers are delivered for signing within 2 business days. Sign documents and return to us.
The Smith Law Firm files documents with the court. You stay at home/work and do not go to court.
Divorce decree is final and delivered to client
Contact us today via our free consultation form or at 205-394-4252