$279 Alabama uncontested divorce for settlements with property & debt division, NO child custody
Alabama attorney Reggie Smith handles your case to the end by securing your final divorce judgment. This package is crafted to meet the needs of clients who need property & debt division with NO child custody.
I want you to know it is very possible to get your divorce turned in your favor very quickly. When both parties want a divorce, in most cases our office can have all documents delivered for signing on the same day.
After the documents have been signed before a Notary Public you will return them by United States Mail, UPS or FedEx. I will file your divorce with the Court electronically on the same day I recieve the documents back from you. The court will hold your documents for 30 days and your divorce will be signed by the Judge over your case soon after the 30 days have passed.
I look forward to speaking to you on the phone as I talk with all my clients on the phone for the personal attention to their divorce needs!
Thank you so much for being attentive in such a major life event
Shelby, Eutaw, Alabama August 21, 2019
Please use his knowledge as I have done
Calvin, Tallapoosa County, March 7, 2018
It moved very quickly!
Lindsey, Morgan County, Alabama October 23, 2018
No gimmicks and no games
Thank you again Reggie you are a God send.
Johnna - DeKalb County, Alabama August 28, 2017
Attorney Smith was very responsive
Shelby, Auburn, Alabama April 23, 2019
They were easily accessible, got back to me quickly
Lee - Mobile, Alabama 9-9-16
You have been great in assisting me
You have been great in assisting me as what to do, along with the e-mails you've sent giving me instructions so I can take care of what needs to be done legally on my behalf. Thank you!
Delory - Chambers County, Alabama 9-22-16
Mr. Smith was always there to answer any questions
William, Covington County, Alabama November 27. 2018
I am still in shock at how quick and painless the process was!
Tera- November 22, 2017, Houston County, Alabama
Rickey, Madison County, Alabama July 23, 2018
Our Alabama $279 package divorce clients receive:
- Licensed Alabama divorce attorney Reginald “Reggie” Smith from start to final judgment
- Necessary telephone calls with the Smith Law Firm for your satisfaction in document preparation
- An affordable flat fee/fixed rate for uncontested divorce with both parties in full agreement
- Complete attorney prepared settlement agreement valid in ALL Alabama Counties and Courts
- After completing the online questionnaire all divorce documents will be emailed to you for proof reading and corrections
- You can protect your privacy from hometown newspapers and let us file your divorce in another Alabama county
- Lifetime FREE initial consultation with The Smith Law Firm on any new legal matter after your divorce
- No hidden fees GUARANTEED!
5 easy steps to your Alabama divorce
Once both parties agree they want an uncontested divorce and they know how they want the child custody, debts and marriage to be divided
Contact The Smith Law Firm and request a client interview form to be emailed.
Complete and return interview form.
We call you to go over your information and you pay the fee deposit.
Papers are delivered for signing within 2 business days. Sign documents and return to us.
The Smith Law Firm files documents with the court. You stay at home/work and do not go to court.
Divorce decree is final and delivered to client
Contact us today via our free consultation form or at 205-394-4252